We offer a range of clinics at both surgeries run by our Practice Nurses and Primary Health Care Team:
- Antenatal Care
- Contraception, including IUDs / Coils / Implants
- Child Health Surveillance / Childhood Immunisations
- Nurse led clinics for smears & pill checks
- Nurse led Chronic Disease review clinics
- Nurse led Well Women/Well Man clinics
- Minor Surgery
- Mental Health
- Travel Health Clinic (based at Causeway)
- NHS Health Checks (click for more info)
- 24 hour Blood Pressure Monitoring (based at Causeway)
- Stop smoking
- HIV Testing
Dr Ravi holds a regular Minor Surgery Clinic at Causeway Medical Centre for routine procedures including:
- Joint & soft tissue injections, (for inflammatory conditions of joints, tendons or soft tissue including arthritis & tendonitis, these can help reduce pain & improve movement, function & mobility)
- Excision of skin lesions (moles, lipomas, sebacious cysts etc)
- Incision & drainage of boils/infected cysts
*we do not carry out minor surgery procedures for cosmetic reasons.
If you would like a chaperone to be present during a consultation with a doctor for an examination of an intimate nature, this can be arranged. Where possible, please let the receptionist know when you book your appointment.
You may ask the doctor for a chaperone during your consultation, this can usually be arranged, if not you may make another appointment and 'book' a chaperone.
The doctor or nurse may sometimes decide that it is appropriate to have a chaperone in attendance during your consultation or examination, they will always discuss this with you first and seek your agreement.